- 1 tbsp basilic pesto
- 1 tbsp balsam vinegar
- 2 tbsp Massawippi soya and rice miso
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- ¼ tsp Cayenne pepper
- 4 tomatoes finely diced and drained
- 1 baguette (bread) sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp of Crème de Bleu cheese (Abbaye Saint-Benoît)
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the first six ingredients in the presented order.
- Spread the Crème de Bleu cheese on the baguette slices and bake in the oven 10 minutes at 425°F (210ºC). Let cool.
- Spread the mix on the bread slices. Sprinkle with parmesan and pepper.