Japanese Style Salmon
Cooked this way, salmon literally melts in the mouth, awakening the taste buds!
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp miso
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 or 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 salmon pieces (steaks or filets)
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients, one by one, following the order.
- Marinate the salmon in the sauce, in the refrigerator, for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and cook the salmon 5 minutes on each side, adding the rest of the marinade.
Tips and tricks
Serve hot with wild rice, vegetables (boiled or sautéed), salad or sushi.