Indian Style Onion and Mango Miso Soup
- 1 tbsp organic Orphée olive oil
- 4 – 5 medium size onions (4 cups) cut in thin slices
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 2 mangoes peeled and cut in thin juliennes
- 1 beer (341 ml)
- 2 tbsp Massawippi soya and oats miso diluted in some cold water
- In a pan, cook the onions 8 minutes.
- Add the spices and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the water, mangoes, beer and let simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the miso. Serve. Garnish with croutons and grated cheese.