Elfic Miso Soup
4 – 6 servings
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- ½ tbsp organic Orphée olive oil
- 1 liter water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp freshly ground flaxseeds
- 3 tbsp Massawippi Townships style miso diluted in ¼ cup water
- In a pan, heat the oil and cook the onions 2 minutes.
- Add the water and the vegetables. Bring to a boil and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add the flaxseeds while stirring. Let simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the miso. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, chives or green onions.