Fermented for a period of 2 to 5 years, our miso products are produced according to an ancient traditional process using the highest quality ingredients. Some of the key steps in producing miso, sometimes forgotten or set aside by modern producers, are major components in our production process for providing top quality misos unique in the texture and rich taste they develop over time.
We are artisans with a deep conviction and the most noble of intentions, beyond the trappings of style and trends, devoted to creating and producing living foods, certified organic, that provide a vast array of exceptional functional properties. We select our ingredients with care and take pride in using only the highest quality organic products, certified non-GM.
- Soybean and Rice Miso, fermented over 3 years, organic and non pasteurized;
- Soybean and Barley Miso, fermented over 4 years, organic and non pasteurized;
- Soybean and Oats Miso, fermented over 3 years, organic and non pasteurized, unique in the world and a 100% Eastern Townships homegrown product;
- Jananese style Miso, made with 4-year fermented barley miso, 5 varieties of Canadian seaweed, 3 varieties of organic mushrooms (shiitake, maitake and reishi = Ganoderma lucidum) and herbs;
- Townships style Miso, made with 4-year fermented barley miso, garlic, chives and herbs;
- Special Vintage Soybean and Rice Miso, our 5 year-old organic, non pasteurized and gluten free miso;
- Soybean and Buckwheat Miso, our new, 3-year fermented, organic, non pasteurized and gluten free miso;
- Organic raw Miso Damari (non pasteurized Tamari from miso);
- Our information and cookbook entitled Miso, More Than Food: Life, a guide to discovering the benefits of miso and its role in enhancing daily life.