Purchase our products directly - in person, by phone or mail (
Please note: the prices listed below are for orders placed directly with Les Aliments Massawippi or bought at our workshop. Items sold through distributors and retailers may vary. The 200 g (7 oz) size is available only at retail stores.
To order :
• order by phone, e-mail or regular mail;
• you can pick up your order directly at Aliments Massawippi (by appointment only);
• or have it delivered to your home;
• or, you can pick up your order at one of our events - exhibit, food fair or salon. Applicable prices are the same as for “direct from shop” orders. The list of events appears under the heading "On the road", in the left side column of the website pages.
Terms of payment
• All prices are in Canadian dollars.
• For purchases direct from the factory, please contact us. The demands placed on us to produce our miso mean that we are not always free to meet with our clients. A late afternoon visit, after 4:30 p.m. is recommended.
• Mail orders are shipped via the Canada Post Expedited Parcel service and the shipping fees are added to the Workshop price. The shipping fees, of course, depend on the weight and the distance.
• To order by mail: send a cheque or money order made out to "Les Aliments Massawippi"; include a complete delivery address. We ship orders upon receipt of payment.
Our products are available at natural and organic food stores, fruit merchants, spice shops and at some supermarkets. Retailers (See Locations), carry: 5 selections of Miso, in 200g, 500g and 2kg (special order) containers. Miso damari (living tamari) is available in 150 ml and 500 ml bottles and the cookbook by Suzanne Dionne.
Retailer prices may vary.